Living labs are a modern way of creating user-centered environments that enable innovation, co-creation and start-up development. The European Commission is launching a call for expressions of interest to co-create living labs in Ispra, Italy and Petten, the Netherlands for smart city solutions.
Future mobility solutions in Ispra encompassing
- ad-hoc shared rides
- door-to-door automated delivery
- vehicle connectivity and communication (V2X)
- automated shuttle, robo-taxi
- clean vehicle solutions
Digital energy solutions in Ispra and Petten encompassing
- smart meters, sensors and devices to collect energy and well-being data
- ICT infrastructure
- Interactive user interfaces, geographic information systems, data analytics
This call is open until 31 December 2020. Proposals may be submitted at any stage.