GREENOMED hold its first conference “Green manufacturing: Opportunities, challenges and impacts on citizens' lives” in Aristotle University Research Dissemination Centre, Thessaloniki, Greece on 7th of March 2018.
The conference aimed at raising awareness about green manufacturing and its opportunities and impacts on citizens’ lives through implementing green innovations in manufacturing industry.
In particular, the first GREENOMED conference reached general public aiming to make aware normal citizens on their role in enhancing sustainable innovations and green technologies.
Discover the presentations and the gallery of the First GREENOMED CONFERENCE!
FIRST GREENOMED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- Green manufacturing and sustainability in the Region of Central Macedonia Mr. Konstantinos Gioutikas (Vice-Governor of Development and Environment of Region of Central Macedonia)
- MED programme – promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and sustainable growth Mr. Evangelos Vidalis (MED programme - Greek National Contact Point)
- GREENOMED: Mediterranean trans-regional cooperation for Green manufacturing innovation Mr. Giacomo Copani (ITIA – CNR)
- The importance of creating a "green industrial cluster" in the Region of Central Macedonia: current situation and future prospects Prof. George Zalidis (i-BEC)
FIRST PLENARY SESSION: Circular economy and green manufacturing for a better quality of life
- Circular economy: How to close the loop? Mr. Kyriakos Loyfakis (President of Greek International Businness Association)
- Role of manufacturing in sustainability and its impacts on everyday life Mr. Konstantinos Kampouropoulos (EURECAT)
- Companies challenges for green manufacturing Ms. Golboo PourAbdollahian (ITIA – CNR)
SECOND PLENARY SESSION: Green manufacturing: social and economic impacts
- Green Manufacturing and Smart Specialization Strategy Mr. Constantinos Michaelides (Independent Directorate of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support of Region of Central Macedonia)
- Green manufacturing and urban waste management in the European Regions Mr. Mihalis Geranis (President of Regional Association of Solid Waste Management Agencies of Central Macedonia, FODSA)
- Green jobs: Opportunities for job creation and local development Mr. Athanassios Savvakis (President of Federation of industries of Northern Greece, SBBE)
- Skills and distinctive competencies for circular economy and green manufacturingMr. Dimitris Stefanidis (FranklinCovey)
- Green entrepreneurship and innovative ideas Mr. Panagiotis Koutoudis (Institute of Entrepreneurship Development
- How to engage citizens in innovative circular economy policies? Ms. Isabelle Ronvaux (INTERREG MED SYNGGI Horizontal project, Fondazione Ecosistemi)
- Improving the environmental performance of the Hellenic Food Industry Ms. Fotini Salta (Federation of Hellenic Food Industry)
- Innovation Procurements: benefit and opportunities for citizens, enterprises and public authorities. The experience of PROMINENTMED project Mr. Diego Mattioli (Sviluppumbria SPA )